Opening & Closing Keynote Speaker
Karen speaks and conducts keynote-type concerts for organizations who want to effectively Navigate Change, drive their results –
– and to Recalculate when things do not go as planned.
You will learn:
Recalculate: Directions for Driving Performance Success
– is for organizations who want their people to take charge and bounce back when obstacles, challenges or detours get in the way of reaching their goals or achieving results
Whether relationships or revenue, projects or product launch,The GPS Girl® shows your audience how to create a path and plan to
get them swiftly and safely to their destination – however they define it.
Karen Jacobsen takes you on a journey:
- From her small town
childhood near Australia’s Great Barrier Reef
- To becoming “The GPS Girl®” whose voice is in 400 million devices & smartphones
- To building a career and business in the Big Apple.
Karen shares the many starts, stops, detours (and a few disasters) she encountered along her own road to success, proving:
It Is Never Too Late To Recalculate
Her stories are relatable, real-world examples, and her five turn-by-turn directions teach people how to use their internal GPS system to Recalculate along the way and reach their destinations. However they define it: whether in life, business or both.
And when that happen, when your teams have:
- Clarity around what they want
- A path to get it, and
- A step-by-step guide to Recalculating along the way
Anything is possible. The impact and potential is tangible.
Partial Client List
Some of the events Karen has presented for include:
- TEDxTraverse City – Traverse City, MI
- Global Speakers Summit – Vancouver, Canada
- Synchron – Anaheim, CA
- World Meetings Forum – Playa del Carmen, Mexico
- Lexus – Brisbane, Australia
- NYC Health and Hospitals Corporation – New York, NY
- Notifier by Honeywell – Palm Desert, CA
- L’Oreal – New York, NY
- Australian National Association of Teachers of Singing – Hobart, Australia
- Moon Palace Resorts – Cancun, Mexico
- Florida Society of Association Executives – St. Petersburg, FL
- International Women’s Day Debate AIM – Brisbane, Australia
- Australian Asphalt Pavement Association – Gold Coast, Australia
- SoTechI – Ipswich, Australia
- The Art of Hospitality – New York, NY